Friday, December 20, 2013

Day 38

I have to say HCG is almost over and I'm a little burnt out with it.  I weighed in at 234 this morning. I had a really tough week or so and then last week I lost 6 pounds. I'm really happy that I've lost so much body fat and I'm really looking forward to working out. It's Dec 20th and I'm giving myself a new body for Christmas. Now I just have to keep going once in done. Back in May I did some measurements of my body and then just did it again tonight. It's crazy the difference and I was even bigger this summer. I weighed as much as 267 but on May 14th I was 256. Crazy what just over 20 pounds will do to you. 4 inches off my belly is hard to believe.

Mindy is down 20 pounds herself. I'm so proud of her changing her eating.

I really didn't want to lose my broad shoulders losing weight and I haven't lost to much from the chest so I think I'm alright there.  Just a few more days!!! I can do it!

No comments:

Post a Comment