Saturday, November 30, 2013

Day 18

It's two days after thanksgiving! Normally at this point I'm 10 pounds heavier because of my birthday and thanksgiving are based around food. 

I stuck to my diet on Thanksgiving and I weighed in today at 245.2 I'm stoked about that. Not many people can say they lose weight between Halloween and Thanksgiving but my wifie and I can. She's down 13 pounds so far!!!!

Yesterday G and I went golfing at Silverstone and I signed up for a monthly plan. I get two months of unlimited practice and 4 rounds of golf. Hopefully I get to go play more. G is getting so much better at making contact with the ball. She needs to work on putting but we have a lot of fun. I think she really only wants to go so she can get something from the snack cart and she gets to drive sometimes. Her golf edict is impressive for an 8 year old. Hopefully she'll keep playing with me and enjoy it. 

Last night we also had a late night swimming session in the cousins heated pool. It was a lot of fun. But now everyone is tired for today and we have a lot to get done. Plus I have a photo shoot today in the snow! (Hopefully in the snow.)

Cheers to healthy eating!

No comments:

Post a Comment