Wednesday, November 13, 2013

HCG Diet Day 1 Gorge Day!


I have spent so much money the last few years on the latest and greatest over the counter products to lose weight and none of them have got me the results I need. It's starting to get ridiculous that because my knees and back hurt I don't exercise. My only exercise has been my photo shoots. I've been working so much with Mindy and on my own. This year it photographed double the number of sessions as she did. 

Last year I did a family weight loss challenge that I won but then gained almost all the weight back. Time for a little help from some medical professionals this time! I have a coach I check in with every morning. I'm using TrimBodyMD in summerlin! 

I weighed in today at 261.

Day one of the shot and it's Gorge day it's going to be fun! 

For those in my family that are signed up for this feed. I love you and thank you! 


No comments:

Post a Comment