Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Today my beautiful and wonderful wife celebrated her birthday. It was an amazing day.

I started her off with breakfast in bed, and gifts from the girls and I. The girls bought her crafts that they can do together and spend time with her. Bree picked out some glass pieces to paint. Georgia picked out a pottery set to make pottery and then decorate it. Together they are going to create a message boars with a mirror. I bought her a spa pass to a place she loves to get mani-pedis at.

We also had some family and friends over. I grilled some amazing food. I'm a charcoal kind of guy and just love to slow it down and grill. Mindy loves grilled onions so I made her a bunch of those too for her turkey burger.

It was funny because she loves Basken Robbins ice cream cakes. So I bought a little oreo one and a big one of the kind she loves with the mint chocolate chip and cake. I brought out the small one first to make her think I got the wrong kind. She actually whispered to her sister "he got the wrong kind" when I turned my back. I caught her but returned to the freezer with a huge cake of the one she wanted. It as great to see how happy she was with the day. I'm so lucky to have such an amazing wife. She is everything to me and I loved getting to pamper her today.

Breakfast: OJ, everything bagel, 2 pieces of bacon, poached egg.

Lunch: Bowl of cereal, then went with my beautiful wife to in and out for her birthday lunch. We split some animal fries.

Dinner: hot link sausage, two slider patties and a buns, ice cream cake from BR. Couple of small cups of cream soda.

For how much amazing food was available that I grilled I'm really proud of myself.

Tomorrow I need to go renew my gym membership.

No comments:

Post a Comment