Wednesday, January 4, 2012

This morning I wasn't going to weigh myself but I just couldn't resist. I weighed in at 259lbs the same weight as when I left. It was actually quite an accomplishment to not gain any more weight with all the holiday treats. I'm a disappointed in myself though.

My youngest daughter is diabetic so we measure pretty much everything she eats so we know the right amount of carbs to give her. This morning I measured out my cereal for the recommended serving size of 3/4 cup. This fit in a tiny bowl that is 1/4 the size of my normal breakfast cereal portion. Quite shocking but if I do eat cereal I now have bowl to use. I wish companies that do advertising for cereal would show you in the commercial how much you should really eat.... Oh wait we live in America home of the Brave and fat!

Breakfast: small bowl of cereal w/fat free milk.

Lunch: Fiberone granola bar, Oreo's and milk. (I had to get the Oreo's out of my house and couldn't bring myself to throw them away)

Dinner: two eggs breakfast burrito and a handful of M&M's. (Mindy bought a automatic dispenser for Christmas and my dumb self filled it with Peanut M&M's)

I took the girls to the park and we played tag for a few minutes. I also did my shake weight exercise.

Hopefully some of that 259 was travel weight and I'll be able to drop a few pounds this week. 4 by next Monday to be exact!!

No comments:

Post a Comment