Saturday, December 31, 2011

Happy new years everyone

15 days of vaca is over. I'm sure I didn't lose 9 pounds but I'm confident I didn't gain 9 pounds either. I'm going to weigh in a few days. I drove home last night. Normally I eat a ton of junk food driving for over 10 hours but last night I did pretty good. Other than taxing Georgia a doughnut for opening her package. I did have a lot of sunflower seeds, jerky, 4 monster drinks and 3/5 hour energy drinks to stay awake.

Breakfast:(11:30am) CrispX cereal w/fat free milk.

Lunch: Fiberone bar

Dinner: tonight we ate at Mindy's parents. I'm so glad I don't live there anymore or else I would be bigger than I am now. The food is amazing and there is always so much. Tonight I had meatballs and sausage with this polish pasta thing. I can't remember what it is called but it has cheese and potatoes inside a big ravioli. I ate to many of then. They are really good. At least I didn't eat any desert or drink any soda. I also had some peppers and cucumbers.

It's good to be back home.

No comments:

Post a Comment