Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Better at breakfast this morning. It should be a better start to the day. We are going shopping with the money the girls raised.

Breakfast: three assuage patties, banana, two little yogurts, OJ

Lunch: Texas whopper, small fry and a diet soda. (May seem like a lot but before I would get two double whoppers and fries.)

Peanut M&M's and sunflower seeds for a snack.

Dinner: Some chicken spicy Mexican dish my mom made. It was good but I don't know what she calls it. I added some fritos to it.

I'm eating more than I would like too but the sad thing is I'm eating a lot less than I was before I started blogging again.

The girls had fun shopping and we got to play in some snow for the first time on our trip. It looks like it is only going to snow a couple more times while we are here.

No comments:

Post a Comment