Sunday, December 18, 2011

One step back two steps forward

Day one of the vacation was our travel day. Up at 3:30am do drive game me an opportunity to eat way to much.

Over the day I had two breakfast burritos from Roberto's Taco Shop, two 5 hour energy drinks, two sandwiches from Arby's, three pieces of licorice, a couple pieces of beef jerky, and a bunch of sunflower seeds. 4 diet Dr Peppers, and an OJ. (all the caffeine is probably why I'm not tired and my whole family is out already)

Then for dinner lol yes there is
more I had a salad and a bowl of chili. (much better choice!)

I got to see my mother for a few and she is looking much better than when I saw her during Chemo this summer. I'm so happy to be able to get to spend this time so close to her.

The hotel we are at has a nice hot tub and gym so I did more exercise today than I have done in months. I'm spending this trip getting back in the habit of working out.

So while I ate too much food driving, I'm happy to say I will be working out to hit my goal of losing 9 pounds in 15 days! (maybe 11 or 12 lbs after today's food)

Doug

Wedding Photographers Las Vegas

No comments:

Post a Comment