Thursday, December 15, 2011

December 15

I stopped blogging a long time ago because I couldn't blog from my phone. But I just found yesterday that Blogger now has an app so it's on like donkey kong. It's amazing how much more self control I had today with food knowing I was going to be posting everything I ate online. I still need to get back to exercising regularly. But eating better first will be a major step in the right direction!

Breakfast: Coco Rice crispies and fat free milk. 10 peanut m&m's

Lunch: handful of honey roasted sun flower seeds (or more like mouthful) Light tuna sandwich with olive oil mayo and whole grain bread. Fiber-one granola bar.

Dinner: can of Progressive Light Roast Beef soup. Two glasses of OJ. Bag of sliced apples.

I'm still hungry but done eating for the night!!! That's a first in a really long time!

Doug

Las Vegas Wedding Photographer

No comments:

Post a Comment