Friday, December 16, 2011

Wow two days in a row.

Sunday will be the start of a 15 day vacation and I'm glad I'm blogging what I eat so I won't over do it. For years now I always gain a lot of weight from Halloween to New Years. But this year I'm cutting my weight gain short by starting to blog now.

A couple weeks ago I weighed 265. I have been over 260 for a while again and it annoys me. I don't have enough energy to be as productive as I want.

This morning I weighed in at 259! This is pretty depressing though because in March of 2011 I weighed 235 before Mindy and I did our wedding in the Virgin Islands. Its gross to know that I gained 30 pounds over the summer until a couple weeks ago.

My goal is to be at 250 lbs or less when I return home Jan 2nd.

Breakfast: OJ, two small breakfast burritos

Lunch: three Tyson chicken fingers, bag of sliced apples

Dinner: sweet Hawaiian roll with hickory farms cheese and beef stick that I shared with my daughters



Doug

Las Vegas Wedding Photographer

No comments:

Post a Comment