Thursday, December 29, 2011

Breakfast: breakfast burrito, apple juice

Snack: Christmas Carmel's, cheese stick

Lunch: turkey sandwich with onions, tomatoes and pickles,

Snack: small bag or popcorn and diet soda at the movies. I went to War Horse with my mother and it was really good.

Dinner: wrap from Arby's, I didn't make it a combo so I just ate the wrap.

Now I'm about to workout. I also went swimming again with the fam but didn't do as much exercising in the pool. There are finally a lot of people staying at the hotel so we didn't stay into long.

On a sad note a warm wind and rain came in and melted the little snow that was here away. We still haven't gone sledding once. We are planning on driving higher up in the mountains tomorrow. Hopefully it works because Georgia told grandma she is "Double Sad because their isn't any snow!" poor thing hopefully tomorrow won't disappoint them.

No comments:

Post a Comment