Friday, December 30, 2011

We went sledding today up at a place I used to go as a teenager. Since there hasn't been any snow this whole trip we decided to go to the mountains to find snow. We went up past Warm River to sled and build a snowman. The place that once was wide open sledding area was all grown in with fresh pines. It sure was different than I remember 15 years ago. Plus the snow level wasn't all that high. I went sledding with my daughters and ran up and down the hill so each of them would get a turn ridding down with me. We also built a snowman that was about a foot taller than me. The mid-section was rolled to big by me so it ended up being the base. That meant the original base was now the mid-section. It must have been funny trying to watch Mindy, Grandpa, and I lift it up there. We had to shape a ramp with snow and roll it up because it was way to big to lift. All in all we had a fun day and the girls finally got to play in the snow. More importantly for them they found all the clean snow they could eat!

Breakfast: Special K, fat free milk, OJ

Lunch: chili, w/fritos, sour cream and cheese

Snack: coconut cookies

Dinner: potato skins left over from my girls baked potatoes and chili on top. I also ate a couple more cookies.

Overall it was a great day with the fam!

I hate when I eat sugar because I just want more sugar. I just had 5 Oreos with a cup of milk.

No comments:

Post a Comment