Monday, December 26, 2011

I took a break blogging Christmas day. This morning started off good. That lasted until lunch.

Breakfast: Eggs and ham.

Lunch: two crunchy burritos from taco bell. This should have been the end of my lunch. But when driving back to the hotel I had an inner battle with myself and skinny Doug lost. (I was in the car with myself) I was getting in and out of the lane to turn to Burger King. At the last minute I made the turn and went and got a triple whopper. I also ate two bites of my daughters cheesy potatoes. Oh yea I almost forgot I had a snack size snickers too. I wish I wasn't in such a love hate relationship with food.

Dinner I went to another Family party. I ate a small bowl of chili, my sister is a vegan so chili without meat was a first for me. I also ate a small salad, little bit of cobbler, and a sliver of pumpkin pie. Later in the night I had three pieces of Christmas candy, peanut brittle and my grandma Harmon's Carmel recipe is one you can't pass up for Christmas.

Bit I did swim today with the kids for an hour and worked out in the gym for 45 minutes so hopefully my lunch didn't kill me.

It was great one of my brothers I haven't seen forever was their, two of my sisters and one of my sister in laws brought her laptop so we could Skype with my brother in Afghanistan.

No comments:

Post a Comment