Monday, December 19, 2011

I love hotel breakfast

My family always tries to find hotels that include a complementary breakfast because of how much money it saves. We are staying for 15 days so hopefully we don't get sick of the same thing over and over.

It was pretty depressing to read in the USA today that only just over 20% of the country will have a white Christmas. Hopefully we will get ours!

I didn't get up and workout this morning because I wanted to let my family sleep but I'm going to go tonight after we go caroling to some neighbors.

Breakfast: English muffin with one sausage and eggs. Two glasses OJ, yogurt and a little granola to see if I liked it.

Lunch: a bowl of what my mom calls taco soup. It was really good. Like a chili with fritos, sour cream, salsa, & cheese.

Dinner: I ate some mystery casserole of my mom's. It was good and I didn't eat to much. I also ate 4 twizzlers later.
Diet Dr. Pepper.

My workout tonight sucked but I was in there. I'm sore from last night.

No comments:

Post a Comment