Saturday, November 16, 2013

Day 3

I'm writing this Saturday but thought is recap.

Even with gorging like crazy I woke up and weighed in and I was back down to 261. My diet coach said I'd lose the weight I gained by day 4 and he was right. I'm having a hard time actually eating all the food. I'm not even on aappetite suppressant yet. I had two photo shoots today. One at the Grand Canyon and one on the strip at night. They were a lot of fun and I didn't get hungry. I was thirsty and had to get carmex to help with the dried lips. 

I also helped Mindy set up for bridal show. So all in all it was a busy day and I didn't get to tired so I'm happy about that.

I know I was burning extra calories so I was interested in seeing what my weight would be.

Stay tuned :)

No comments:

Post a Comment