Monday, November 18, 2013

Day 5 and 6

On the sabbath I rested from posting so here's my make up post.

Both days I weighed in at 255. Normally after I work weddings I get dehydrated and gain the weight back in a day or so. I'm glad that's not the case this time.

Sunday my daughter was sick and so I helped the wife a bit and watch footballs. Food commercials during football suck!!! Normally I like to eat and eat a lot during sports so that was different. 

Today Mindy went to the studio and again that's when I eat a lot. The girls and I will get pizza or treats and we didn't do that. I'm happy they are eating healthier too. They laugh at me when they see me eat tomatoes like apples though. 

Today I didn't take my appetite suppressant and was having more cravings but still kept to the diet.

I have realized I'm going to be eating 500 calories on my birthday, thanksgiving and christmas! It will all be worth it!
 
I love to read stories to my daughters at night. We are reading Moby Dick. I've never read it before so we are all having a lot of fun with it.

I also did 10 push-ups today. It's funny because I used to do 100's in a day now I'm happy I did more than 5. My knees hurt when I do push-ups so I haven't been doing them for a long time.

Tomorrow we are getting some b-12 and booster shots of some kind. 

Good night for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment