Thursday, November 14, 2013

HCG Day 2

I'm writing this at the end of day 2. I really thought it was going to be more fun to gorge than it has been. While I did eat a lot of food I really enjoy the last two days it was hard to keep putting it down.

I'm excited to get on the 500 calorie portion of it. I'm more excited to watch the pounds fall off!

Today I had to give myself my own shot. It was harder to do than I would have expected. Yesterday Mindy gave me the shot. I have a greater appreciation for my daughter with diabetes. 

I weighed in this morning at 263.4

I'm supposed to gain weight the first two days because of the gorging. I'm curious to see if or how much weight I gained today. I went to a Brazilian steak house today and are all I could.

The funny thing is I haven't felt hungry so I've had to just eat to eat. When I think about it that's what I normally do. In my old everyday eating I'd just eat to eat and then keep eating and eating. 

One thing I'm not happy about is I'm not supposed to chew gum or eat mints while on the diet. I love to chew gum and it usually keeps me from eating to much.

I need to get a good night sleep tonight though as I haven't slept well the last couple nights.

I have two photoshoot a tomorrow and have to help Mindy pack for the Bridal Show. Crap I should to charge some batteries ;)

I'll do that while I answer emails. 

Check out our website at http://www.mindybeanphotography.com/



No comments:

Post a Comment