Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Day 14. HCG

Haven't been blogging about it but I'm still doing good with the diet. 

I'm down to 248.6 this morning. That's really really exciting to me. 

Added some photos too!

I'm even more proud of my wife who has lost 10 pounds already!!! 

I'm a little tired after having a late night.
I came home from a photo shoot and read Moby Dick to my girls. It's the first time I've ever read it and we are having a lot of fun. We are almost finished with it and then we'll move on to another adventure. I love reading to my daughters at night. After that my wifie was decorating the Christmas tree and just wanted me there to help. The girls had their own trees in their rooms so this is mommy's tree. I helped/answered emails/ talked for a couple hours with her. Then stayed up way to late watching the 49ers Monday night football game. 

I wish I was able to get more sleep but I didn't and I get to go on another shoot today with a meeting at the end. Of course I'll stay up to late watching the Rebels basketball game. Oh the busy life. I will relax Thur and Fri hopefully.




No comments:

Post a Comment