Saturday, November 16, 2013

Day 4 HCG is working!

After a crazy day yesterday I was really excited to see what I weighted. Usually when I work all day I lose a couple pounds.

I weighed in at 257.2

I was stoked about that!!! 

I also took my appetite suppressant today. I really struggled finishing my celery and chicken for lunch. I would have never thought if struggle to eat 500 calories during the day but it's tough even with everything I did yesterday. 

I'm waiting for the bridal show to wrap up and then we are packing up so I'll burn some extra calories doing that. Mindy also has me picking up a game table from her mom on the way home.

We moved into our new house in July 2012 and it's finally starting to come together. We still have a lot of work but it's coming along.

I'm proud that I'm on pace to lose the 40 pounds in 43 days. I'll be back to Marine Corps weight. (At least chubby Marine Weight when I get down there)

I was 225-230 when I got out of the Marines in 2005.

I was able to get in the 230's last year but gained all the weight back. I'm not going to let that happen again!!! Cheers to a newer and healthier Me!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment