Thursday, November 21, 2013

Day 7 and 8

Day 7 and 8 I weighed in 253.4 and then 253.8 I was a little worries because day 8 was my birthday! My daughters didn't understand why we weren't going to do a birthday cake. First I have never really liked birthday cake but I love cocunut cream pie. My wife went to whole foods and got me a little cream pie. It was really good and the first time I cheated on my diet. I did also eat a little more steak than I should have. But all in all it worked out and I didn't over eat. 

For my 32nd birthday I'm happy that I'm losing weight and getting healthy again! 

My daughters gave me some great birthday cards. I also received channel blue and a Mazda 6 for my birthday gifts. 

Oh boy Mindy is expecting a lot for her birthday. We'll be in California for Mindy's Birthday so I have to come up with something good!


No comments:

Post a Comment