Wednesday, May 5, 2010

20 Second Fitness

Another day as Mr. Mom

I took my daughters to gymnastics today. It is always funny to hear what women talk about when they are in a comfortable environment for them.

I cleaned house and did a little yard work today. Then I did the 8th workout for 20 second fitness. I still can't jump rope but I did six sets of calf raises instead. I also did a lot better with the mountain climbers. I can't do the bicycle crunches because that kills my right knee but I did regular crunches then.

If you doubt that 20 Second Fitness is a great workout click on the link here and watch the videos. http://20second.com/doubt-it/

I can't really remember everything that I ate today but I know I ate a braut with relish and it was great! Other than that I ate healthy. I need to fire up the grill again soon before it gets too hot.

Doug

Wedding Pictures Las Vegas

Wedding Portraits Las Vegas

No comments:

Post a Comment