Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Fun Weekend

This weekend was a lot of fun. My wife and I spent some time in Laughlin and took a break from the kids. I was a weakling and didn't work out Saturday night. But I did play around in the pool trying to burn calories. We danced a song in a lounge but the crowd was a little old fro us so we didn't stay long. We hung out at the pool and I was not happy with my swimming suit body. That is going to change!

I ate more that I have in a long time but I didn't gain any extra weight from last week. I actually lost weight over the week.

I weighed in this morning at 250. Yes I'm back to 250 and not happy about it. But I was at 251 last week. I have to work hard to get back under 250 and stay there. That means getting down to 240 and quick. I made it down to 250 quickly but have been stuck with in two pounds for over a month.

Today I did work out though. It was the 7th workout of 20 second fitness. I have been doing pushups using my kitchen counter as an effort to save my knee. But today I did the diamond and wide pushup girlie style.

Thanks,

Doug

Las Vegas Wedding Photographer Blog
Wedding Photographer Las Vegas

No comments:

Post a Comment