Saturday, May 1, 2010

First Car Wash

A month ago we traded in our two cars and purchased the GMC Terrain. We like it but Mindy wanted a black vehicle. Normally I'm not very good at washing my cars. I owned my Honda civic and only washed it five times in five years. But with the black car we will have to get it washed often.

With that said at that place I took it to get it washed my favorite taco shop shared the space. I ate a chicken taco and enchilada with a litte bit of beans and rice. for breakfast I had a egg and bagle sandwich and for dinner I had a roast beef sandwhich. two fiberone granola bars in between.

I did the day five workout of 20 second fitness. We are leaving town tomorow so the plan is to take the cd with the laptop. That will be a true test.

Doug

Las Vegas Wedding Photographer Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment