Thursday, April 29, 2010

I messed up my wife's Mac

I thought I could follow simple instructions on how to install new RAM for my wife's iMac. But I couldn't and then when I couldn't get it to work... I tried to put the old RAM back in and couldn't get that to work. Luckily my wife still loves me. We had to take her computer to the apple store and get it fixed but the clowns wouldn't put in our new RAM or show us how to do it. So I'm back at square one but my wife still needs her computer faster.

Luckily we still were able to make it to the temple tonight a little late but we got there. Mindy worked in the kitchen and I did laundry she got the short end of the stick.

For dinner there I had a salad, green beans, a roll, a couple bites of Mindy's chicken and mashed potatoes and a fourth of her cinnamon roll. For the earlier part of the day I ate granola with half a banana, fiberone bar, I don't remember eating lunch because I was messing with the computer for so long.

I worked out when we got home and did 20 second fitness. with the main exercise being curls.

Thanks,

Doug

Las Vegas Wedding Photographer

No comments:

Post a Comment