Monday, April 26, 2010

Blogging part time equals not losing weight

Since I have been lazy about blogging and not tracking my food, I haven't been losing any weight.

I haven't lost weight in almost a month. But at least I'm not gaining all the weight back.

Today I worked out today with my wife doing day one of week one for 20 second fitness. I'm starting all over again and I'm not going to miss any day's this four weeks.

I also am thinking about going to the gym and hitting the sauna. We'll see how that goes because I haven't been the the gym for months.

Food: Granola, fiberone bar, banana, snack pack, fruit snack, three baked chicken strips, mashed potatoes, small bowl of pasta, 3 chicken nuggets (I stole those from my girls plates after they were done eating. That is something that I have to stop doing again.)

On Saturday I went shopping and was banned from going to costco alone by my wife. I was caught up in the buy-in-large vibe. At least I have 18 packs of gum to help me curb snacking.

Thanks,

Doug

Las Vegas Wedding Photographer

No comments:

Post a Comment