Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Back on the Wagon

Back for the second day in a row to track my workout and food I ate. I feel so much better about myself by making it back to my blog.

Today I did day 2 of 20 second fitness. It was a great workout because I pushed myself. I also went to the gym last night and did a few quick sets on the bench with dumbells. I was still able to us the 110's but need to work on building back up to the 120's and eventually higher. I tried to ride the stationary bike but my knee couldn't take it. I'm pissed that I can't even ride a bike without pain. I'm contemplating on going and getting a shot for my knee to see if that will help with the pain. I know that I don't want to inquire about another surgery.

Food: Granola Cereal, fiberone granola bar, two super large carrots (from the huge bag I bought from costco), roast beef sandwich on flat everything bagle with extra mustard (again from the huge two pack I purchased from costco), small bowl of twice baked potatoes, V-8, furit snack, two cheese, rice and bean burritos, banana

Thanks, Doug

Wedding Photographer Las Vegas

No comments:

Post a Comment