Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Oh the Joy's of Staying Home

Today I had the privilege of taking my daughters to their gymnastics class. They have a lot of fun going there. My three year old is obsessed with Gymnastics. She has to wear her leo every single day and most nights she holds onto one while she sleeps.

I did really good with eating today & I feel like I drank enough water today. Also Worked out to 20 second fitness. I need to stop making excuses & ensure I workout on schedule again. It is crazy though because now that I'm at home cleaning and on my feet a lot more than I am used to it feels like I am working out all day long. Just as long as I still make time to workout too I should continue to see results.

I know I have lost weight but I want to lose even more. I am looking forward to the day my wife tells me I have a great body again (& actually mean it!) I am going to not be ashamed to wear a swimming suit this summer!

Thanks, Doug

No comments:

Post a Comment