Wednesday, April 21, 2010

I've been working out sort of but not blogging.

It's 1:30 am but this counts for Tuesday the 20th.

It amazes me how much I move around all day when I'm cleaning or doing yard work. It has only been a couple weeks but I have to give mad props to all the stay at home moms out there. WOW. I feel like I worked out for three hours while I was doing house work.

Today I did day two of week 4 on 20 Second fitness. The push ups are crazy but now with the star jumps I am touching my ceiling. Not saying much but at least I'm getting more than one inch off the ground.

Eating is my downfall while staying at home. I'm eating sugar, not enough fruits and veggies and I'm not drinking enough water. I have to stay strong with my eating if I want to make this work.

Tomorrow I'm back posting my food.

Thanks for bugging me and encouraging me.

Doug

No comments:

Post a Comment