Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Finally Back to 20 Second Fitness

Today our family went for a bike ride / walk to the dog park. The girls rode their bikes while my wife and I walked. By the time we got to the park our dogs were pretty spent and didn't play very much.

The girls had a ton of energy the last couple days. This morning they played at the park for an hour before it got too hot. Then had gymnastics / dance for 45 minutes. Plus the bike ride and they were still wired. Summers are tough on kids here unless you have a pool. Maybe some day we'll get a pool but I would rather have a new house with a pool than put a pool in our backyard now.

I have been slowly working my way back to getting ready for 20 second fitness and tonight I finally did it. I did the Wednesday workout of week two so I can just roll with it again. Unfortunately for me it was one of the hardest workouts and all legs!

Anyone who knows me knows how much I love as seen on tv products so today I had to go out and get the shake dumbbell to try it out. It was pretty intense because I did the workout right after my 20 second workout. I also bought the pushup pro to save my wrists and get me doing pushups again with 20 second fitness.

Thanks, Doug

Wedding Photographer Las Vegas

No comments:

Post a Comment