Thursday, June 3, 2010

OK I'm Back

Thanks to the one and only family member who has been nagging me for a couple days now.

I haven't been blogging because I hurt my back. I was carrying my wife camera bag and tweeked it in early May. I guess when there is Thousands of dollars worth of equipment in there it can get pretty heavy.

I was taking some time off to try to get my back feeling better. It is still a little sore but I'll live.

Instead of 20 second fitness today I went to my park and to ride my bike. My knee has been bugging me when I tried to ride a couple months ago but it felt pretty good today after it went numb.

I have been eating pretty good and maintaining my weight even though I haven't been working out. But I do have to say I went to CiCi's pizza on Monday and I love that place. I still have not eaten a hamburger and have been pretty much staying away from fried foods.

This week I have been eating more fruit but I need to start getting more sleep.

It is finally starting to get hot in Las Vegas. So I am going to start going for walks or bike rides in the middle of the day to sweat like a beast. Tonight I went riding after the sun went down just to see how my knee would do.

Just a couple weeks to drop a few more lbs before I see my family for a wedding.

I know it is technically Thursday already but I'll be posting again tonight.

Doug

No comments:

Post a Comment