Friday, June 4, 2010

Yep It's Hot

I don't know how hot it is in Vegas right now but it is hot enough to make me sweat all day. Definitely SB Season.

I had a fun lunch with my two girls. We got dressed up nice and went to the cheesecake factory. It was a lot of fun to go on a fancy lunch date. After it was over I asked Georgia if it was fancy enough for her and she said no. The poor boys that girl ends up dating are in trouble.

We went to a birthday party and I did a lot of dancing so that was my workout for the day.

Thanks,

Doug

Wedding Photography Las Vegas

1 comment:

  1. Success!! I got you posting again. I still think you need to post a new picture. Dancing is a great workout. I have a dance DVD that I mix in with my 30 day shred not only for the variety, but just cause it's fun and doesn't feel like such a workout.

    I like the fancy lunch date. Your girls are super lucky to have such a great dad!!

    ReplyDelete