Monday, June 7, 2010

Lots of Yard Work

This morning I mowed the lawn, trimmed the bushes and rose bushes in the back yard. All while it was almost 100 degrees. Needless to say I was getting a work out in the sauna of Las Vegas. I also ended up helping a friend for about an hour packing his van because he is moving to Miami.

In the afternoon I took my girls to McDonalds and let them play for three hours. I ate two grilled wraps and an icecream cone. I was doing some website work for my wife while they were playing.

My Knee was starting to bug me a little today so I'm still not ready to start 20 second fitness again yet.

Thanks,
Doug

Wedding Photographer Las Vegas

3 comments:

  1. The 20 second sounds like it's kind of high impact. Is there something you can do that's easier on your knee?

    ReplyDelete
  2. 20 second fitness is all about intensity. You do what you can do and listen to your body. If something hurts I just sub in something different for that body part.

    I just need to get going on it again. My back is good so I'm going to start tonight.

    ReplyDelete