Monday, February 22, 2010

Day 1 Lose Weight in Las Vegas

Exersise.

I set my alarm twenty minutes early this morning. But I was lazy and didn't get up in time to work out. I did do my knee lifts on the pull up bar I have in my closet. I did 20 to the front and five to each side.

Quick dumbell set with my 25 lbs. dumbell at work.

I have already done the warm up weeks of 20 Second Fitness so today I did the first offical day and it was pretty tough. Because of my knees I had to modify the pushups but I still felt the burn. The work out was 10 minutes long and I was pretty intense so I felt it.


Food:

Strawberry's slices
five little wrap slices left over from last night. They were a wrap with dip and pretty good but tasted heavy and fattening so I threw the rest out.

Fiber One Granola Bar
Individual cup of Motts apple sauce and a Banana
Tuna Lunch to go Pack

I struggle the most with food when I get home from work.

I ate one bag of baby carrots, a small plate of some quick and easy chicken fried rice meal and a chocolate snack pack.

I was extremely hungry but I didn't eat any more. All I have wanted to do was snack all night but I didn't want to have to write down what I did on this blog.

Drink: I always drink a lot of water but here are my other drinks for the day.

One Danactive drink 5.5 oz V8 Juice

Day one is over! Now to day two!
Thanks, Doug

No comments:

Post a Comment