Thursday, February 25, 2010

Day 4 I need to lose weight blog

Wow I made it through today. I'm shocked but happy with today. This was by far my most challenging day.
I made it over the hurdle of going out to eat the first time and making a health choice and not over eating in a restaurant.

The next challenge was when I came home my family was gone and I was in the house by myself. My wife was coming back for an engagement photo shoot. All the food in the house was calling my name... It was tough but I resisted the urge to stuff my face.

My final challenge of the day is that I didn't do my workout until after 10:30 but I did do it.

Exercise
Today was day four of 20 second fitness

Food: Fiberone Granola Bar, Motts apple sauce cup, one pack of baby carrots.

I went out to lunch but made a wise choice. I went to Rubio's and had a health mex mahi mahi burrito with rice.

Dinner: I had one stick of string cheese and a two egg burrito, with a little salsa.

Drink: V-8, Danactive, glass of orange juice

I'm really excited to see what is going to happen with my weight since I have been cutting out the extra eating!

Thanks, Doug

No comments:

Post a Comment