Sunday, February 28, 2010

Day 7 The day at Mt. Charleston

Last night was a fun night. We slept in a cabin and I had the privilege of sleeping in one of my old sleeping bags from the Marines. I sure remember the bags being a lot bigger.

For breakfast I had a flat bagel sandwich with eggs, cheese, and ham. I also had a flat bagel by itself. They are really good and a lot healthier than regular bagels. I also ate a little of more scrambled eggs.

Lunch was chili and corn bread.

Dinner was pulled pork sandwich with, corn and some macaroni salad. I again avoided eating any candy but I did have a snack pack pudding for desert.

I am proud of myself with my food. We had a great day as a family tubing and playing in the snow. It was so much fun that my wife wants to buy a cabin. We'll see how my career goes and her photography.

Thanks, Doug

No comments:

Post a Comment