Monday, February 22, 2010

The workout I'm doing / 20 second fitness

For now I feel that with this blog I will be talking to myself. But if I can't be honest with myself how am I supposed to make a change in my life.

Please comment and tell me what you think.

The workout!

I am not doing the P90X challenge because it is too intense for me with my knee problems. I can't do the jumps, push ups or any exercise that puts to much pressure on my knees.

I also looked at Insanity home workout. But again that was to much on my knees.

I found a workout that is more about changing your life over time than killing yourself for 60 to 90 days. The workout that I am doing is called 20 second fitness.
http://20second.com/

The owner and founder of 20 second fitness doesn't even know I am doing this blog yet. I'm sure he will find out but for now I am grateful that I have found a workout that I feel I can do.

The idea is to do the workout and help kick start your metabolism and keep it working throughout the day. Visit there website to learn more.

Thanks, Doug

20 Second Fitness

2 comments:

  1. Good Luck!!!!

    The older you get, the tougher it is to lose weight, because by then your body and your fat are really good friends

    Stressed spelled backwards is desserts. Coincidence? I think not!

    When I buy cookies I eat just four and throw the rest away. But first I spray them with Raid so I won't dig them out of the garbage later. Be careful, though, because that Raid really doesn't taste that bad. ~Janette Barber

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the tips Janette Barber. Wow 4x trading... That is pretty interesting!

    ReplyDelete