Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Day 3 Fight to Lose Weight in Las Vegas

If you are checking up on me you will come to find that at work I eat the same things almost every day. My struggle is when I come home and want to order pizza, go to in-and-out, jack in the box, taco bell and the list goes on and on. I also struggle when I walk in the house I start to eat and keep snacking for two to three hours and then have a dinner. I am trying to cut out the excess snacking and eat smaller portions at dinner.



Exercise: Today I went golfing at Bears Best. It was pretty cold but a lot of fun. I am trying to get back into golf after my two knee surgeries last year. I'm getting better and better. Unfortunately my knee was pretty sore. But I still did my day three of 20 second fitness. The first part was on lower body so I was hurting. I will be icing my knee before I go to bed.



Food: Strawberry Granola bar, banana, motts apple sauce, small apple, orange, two bags of carrots, fiber one granola bar, Tuna Salad Lunch to Go. (I didn't eat any junk food on the golf course!) Once I got home I had a salad. Then some tortia chips and salsa, with a little cottage cheese in the salsa. Very yummy.



Drink: Danactive, V-8, Glass of Apple Jucie, Glass of Orange Jucie

Thanks, Doug

No comments:

Post a Comment