Monday, March 1, 2010

Week One Weigh In! Lose Weight in Las Vegas NV

I wasn't sure if I was going to weigh in on the first week. But this morning I felt that I needed to check my progress. I have made it over many hurdles including a little mini vacation trip where I didn't over eat.

It is amazing how much will power I have just knowing that I am going to have to post what I ate on this blog. Every time I am tempted to eat unhealthy I remind myself that I will have to tell the world what I ate.

As a reminder when I began last Monday I weighed 267 lbs. This morning I weighed in at 259.8 lbs. I think the last time I weighed less than 260 lbs was right before my knee surgery Jan 2009. Until today I wasn't sure if the scale was broken and always started with 26_. I'm happy to see that my scale doesn't have to start with 26_

Losing seven pounds makes me want to workout even harder this week.

Thank you for all of the support and love. Especially from my wonderful wife who is a las vegas wedding photographer.

Doug

The workout I'm using is 20 second fitness

2 comments: