Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Day 24 Happy Birthday to My Oldest Daughter

I can't believe that it is my daughters 5th birthday. I am getting old. We went to Chuckie Cheese as a family. I know I am getting skinnier because my wife, who is a great photographer, told me she didn't recognize me when she was looking at me from behind when I was standing in a crowd. She said she was looking for my normal tight fitting shirt. That makes me know there are noticeable differences already and I know there will be more to come.

Exercise. My knees are feeling it from yesterday's workout still. I think I did a little to much but I'll live. What made it worse was today was a killer leg workout. I did Day 3 of week 4.

Food: banana, grapenuts cereal, fiberone granola bar, special k strawberry crisps, muscle milk bar. A little St. Patties Day food, cabbage hold the corn beef, Shepard's pie, and carrots. I had two plates of salad at the chuckie cheese salad bar. I didn't have any pizza, cupcakes or cotton candy.

Drink: v-8, danactive & two cups of Lemonade.

I need to start working out earlier. I just finished and it is 10:20. I'm pretty tired so hopefully I will be able to get to bed sooner that usual.

Thanks for following and don't be afraid to leave comments, Doug

No comments:

Post a Comment