Saturday, March 6, 2010

Day 13. Not my best eating day.

Today I had a fun day with the family but I felt I didn't do good eating. I played photography assistant to my wife while she was doing some child photography.

We went out to eat at Chili's.

Exercise: Today I did day six of week two and it was a pretty intense workout. I had to mortify some of the workout but I made it through it.

Food: I had grapenuts for breakfast. Then at Chili's I at two bowls of soup a salad and a few chips and salsa. Two fiberone granola bars. Bean and cheese burrito. The burrito was not a good choice.

I did resist eating Ben & Jerry's ice cream when we took the girls there.

Thanks, Doug

2 comments:

  1. I think it is Chili's that has a pretty good black bean burger. I know it sounds weird, but give it a try.

    ReplyDelete