Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Day 17 Stayed Home With The Kids

It is easy for me to eat healthy when I go to work if I take my lunch. I take what I am going to eat and I don't deviate from that (Just as long as I don't get talked into going out to lunch.)

But staying at home with the girls today made it difficult. I did good though. I was supposed to go with my wife who is a photographer to the wppi photography convention, but I needed to stay home to sign for her camera she bought.

Exercise: Week three day three workout for 20 second fitness. I'm still going strong. Leg day ouch.

Food: grapenuts cereal, banana, peach, bag of baby carrots, fiberone granola bar, chips and salsa/sour cream/chicken, home made quesadilla with chicken and cheese, a couple slices of my daughters cheese quesadilla.

The workout I'm doing's website is http://www.20second.com/
Thanks, Doug

4 comments:

  1. Can believe you went all day without drinking!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to stick with it Doug! Before you know it you'll want to start running with Tracy and me again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mark,

    I don't put down that I'm drinking water because that is a given. I only make note if I drink something other than water. Thanks for noticing though.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Greg,

    I'm not sure if the Boston Marathon is in my future but I do want to get back into great shape.

    ReplyDelete