Monday, March 8, 2010

Day 15 I drank my first soda in two weeks.

It's late so I'm going to make this quick.

Exercise: Day 1 of week three in my 20 second fitness workout. I also did a couple sets with my dumbbell at work.

Food: Fiberone granola bar, nectarine, apple slices, apple sauce, left overs from turkey meat balls and rice from my sister in law. I think they were spicier the second day. I'll see what day three brings when I finish them off tomorrow. For Dinner I had a salad with chicken, chips, salsa and a little ranch.

Drink: V-8, V-8 fruit juice, danactive and my first soda. I drank a can of sprite at work. I'm not sure it was worth it but since they took out the water machines at my work I'm struggling to drink enough water.

Thanks, Doug

Oh yea, I didn't weigh in today. Couldn't get out of bed this morning. I am going to wait until next Monday to weigh in. I have a goal to be at 249. That would be an average of six pounds for three weeks straight. I really want to be under 250 for the first time in a couple of years. I know I can do it but I'll have to work hard.

2 comments: