Friday, March 19, 2010

Day 26 I am Finally Done with My MBA!!!!

Yea I am finally done with my MBA. I finished the last three assignments tonight. I can't believe it is over. There will be a huge void in my life. I have been going to school for over six years now with very few breaks. I am looking forward to spending time with my children and wife. I know I will have to do a lot to support my wife with her photography business. She has been so patient and supportive with me through the years that it will be fun to support her and continue to watch her thrive.

Today I think I realized what I want for my graduation present to myself. I want some new golf clubs. Before I always thought I would want a video game system but since I have been working out the last thing I want to do is sit on the couch and play video games.

Exercise: Today I did some workouts with my 25 lbs. dumbbell at work again & day 5 of week 4 in my 20 second fitness. My wife said she was going to start with me when I do week one again so I think I'm going to start back up Monday. I worked out really hard today in an effort to make up for yesterday.

Food: grapenuts cereal, two fiberone granola bars, muscle milk protein bar, two bags of baby carrots, apple sauce, half of a shrimp burrito and half of a chicken chimmy. Chicken taco salad for dinner.

Drink: danactive and V-8

Thanks, Doug

No comments:

Post a Comment