Thursday, March 4, 2010

Day 11 Doug is Losing Weight in Las Vegas

I am starting to get in the habit of preplanning before I go out to eat. Now when I know I am going to go out for lunch or dinner I pull up the places menu online. This allows me to look at what the healthy options are and make a decision before I get to the restaurant. This way I am not drawn in by the tasty looking pictures. I am able to go in with a plan and stick with that plan. I highly recommend trying this.


Tonight my wife was at on a photography shoot and then took a little break from work and the girls. Normally when I am with the girls at home I would order a pizza for them and one for me and eat almost a whole large pizza in one sitting. But tonight I resisted the urge for pizza.

Exercise. I did my 20 second fitness work out. And also did some dumbbell reps at work.

Food: for breakfast I had grape nuts cereal.


I ate lunch at The Chicken Crazy and had the original pollo bowl with a side of steamed veggies. For dinner I took the girls to Chinese. I ate a healthy option of garlic scrimp and veggies with a small side of brown rice and a small salad.


Drink: danactive, V-8 Fruit Drink, Glass of OJ


Thanks, Doug

2 comments: