Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Have You Lost Weight?

I must be doing something right because yesterday was the first time. I had someone asked me if I have lost weight. It had been three days since that person had seen me and he said I looked like I was slimming down. (Of course I gave him a jab about not checking out my blog.)

Then last night my wife told me my legs are starting to show some definition again. She also said my face is looking slimmer.

I'm not sure if I am noticing the physical results as much as they are but I have noticed that I am feeling better physically.

Yesterday after work I went to the park with my two daughters. We played on the swings for a few minutes then had a great game of tag on the jungle gym. That is the first time in over a year that I have actually played with them at the park instead of sitting and watching. Being able to run around with them and having fun was very special to me. They are the reason I want to be healthy.

Thanks, Doug
20 Second Fitness

No comments:

Post a Comment