Saturday, March 20, 2010

Day 27 Kansas Goes Down

It was crazy to see the team that beat UNLV beat the overall 1 seed of the basketball tournament. UNLV dominated Northern Iowa until the end of the game while Northern Iowa dominated Kansas the whole game. Crazy day.

Exercise: I did yard work since I didn't have to do homework. I also did the last day of the first rotation of 20 second fitness. I am going to start again Monday with day one. My wife is going to join me. I'm excited to have her work out with me because I started 20 second fitness because of her. She is an amazing Las Vegas Photographer and I know getting in better shape will help her out on her shoots.

Food: honey nut cheerios, fiberone granola bar, two protein bars, two chicken bean and rice tacos for lunch. My wife brought me home one of those healthy burritos from tacobell. Small bowl of icecream.

Drink: apple juice, orange juice.

Thanks, Doug

No comments:

Post a Comment