Friday, March 5, 2010

Day 12 What a Day

I really didn't eat that much but I feel like I haven't been eating as healthy. We haven't gone grocery shopping for a while and running short on health food. So we have been eating out more than usual.

Exercise: Day 5 of week two for my 20 second fitness workout. I feel like I'm going to throw up. It is almost midnight and I just did my workout. At least I did it.

Food: grapenuts cearl, 2 snack pack puddings, one cheese and cracker pack, on foot long sweet onion terioky chicken sub, cucumber wedges, and a shrip burrito.


I resisted eating my daughters bean burritos that they didn't finish. I was pretty proud of myself for that. When we do finally go shopping I need some gum to chew when I'm feeling on edge about food.


Drink: danactive and V-8 Fruit Juice.

Thanks, Doug

No comments:

Post a Comment