Thursday, March 11, 2010

Day 18 Disappointed with tonight

Tonight was the first time I snacked more than I wanted too.


Exercise: Day four of week three of 20 second fitness. I suck at jumping rope. I have to modify it because of my knee. I did my workout between half time of the Rebels game. UNLV Go Fight Win!


Food: Banana, Peach, fiberone granola bar, two bags of baby carrots, chicken quesadilla with salsa for lunch, Chicken taco salad for dinner. Then I ate a snack pack pudding and a little bag of animal crackers. I was disappointed that I ate the animal crackers and my second fiberone granola bar of the night.


Drink: Glass of Fat Free Milk, V-8

Thanks, Doug

2 comments:

  1. I just re-read all your blogging. So amazing at how determined you are. Can you take bottled water to work to drink? I like to keep an empty juice bottle filled with water by my desk. That is one healthy thing you taught me...drink lots of water. Keep going!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea I take water to work but I need to take more than one bottle.

    Thanks for the support.

    ReplyDelete