Monday, March 15, 2010

Day 22 Doug is Losing Weight thanks to 20 Second Fitness

As I posted earlier today I have lost a total of 13 lbs and counting. I can't wait to be on the success stories page of 20 second fitness. http://20second.com/success-stories/

Exercise: Today was day 1 of week 4. It started with push ups and they were killer. I had to modify them slightly in order to save my knees but I made it.

Food: banana, orange, cutie baby orange, two bags of baby carrots, two fiberone granola bars, tuna to go lunch, peach, little sample of a muscle milk protein bar, and a sample of a 100 calorie special K fruit crisp. Yes I did buy both from Costco after sampling them. Dinner was some left over noodles from my wife's dinner on Saturday but I added grilled chicken.

Drink: V-8 and danactive.

I would have never thought that I could lose weight as fast as I am. Remember you can do it too. If you have not checked out the website yet make sure you do, it is http://www.20second.com/

Thanks, Doug

No comments:

Post a Comment