Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Day 10 of Doug Changing his Life

I can't believe it has already been ten days! This is starting to get easier but I'm sure there will still be major challenges for me. Tonight was one of them and I took another stride in the right direction. Usually my wife cooks dinners but lately she has been really busy with her photography business. But tonight she did make dinner. When she cooks I clean and do the dishes. Whenever I am putting away the leftovers and no one is watching I am usually shoving large portions of food in my mouth. However tonight I resisted and just put all of the leftovers in the fridge. Another big step in the right direction for me.

Exercise: Today was day three of week two of 20 second fitness. It was leg day and man am I feeling it. I made some minor adjustments to save my knee but I still had a great workout.

Food: banana, orange, and an apple for breakfast. For lunch I went to Wendy's and had a small bowl of chili, baked potato, and Cesar salad. Dinner I ate one pancake and some sausage, potato, onion, egg, and peppers combo that my lovely wife made.

Drink: I didn't drink enough water today because at my work they took out the water machines :( I did have my danactive and V-8 fruit drink though.

Thanks, Doug

No comments:

Post a Comment